Image Map

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday, everyone! I'm spending my day at a baby shower for a very sweet lady. Before I do that, here's this week's Sunday Social!


1. What is the first website you log into each day?

My email. I keep a zillion tabs open on my computer so that when I wake it up in the morning, there are already a bunch of websites open. But I usually check email first, then Blogger to make sure everything posted like it was supposed to {because I schedule 99% of my posts}, and then Facebook.


2. Give us some funny websites that you visit that we need to know about.
The Onion - they come up with the most ridiculous stuff!
Funny or Die - I hardly ever visit the page itself, but it seems like all the funny stuff posted on Facebook or Twitter comes back to this site.

...I don't know of any other ones. I use the internet more for business stuff and catching up with friends... when it comes to funny stuff, I just see what other people post.
Yeah, I'm lame.

3. Pinterest or Facebook? Why?
This is a toughie... I guess Facebook because it's a little more versatile and you can catch up with friends. I still love Pinterest, though, but for different reasons.

4. Twitter or Instagram? Why?
Easy. Twitter. I can't IG because I don't have a smart phone. So sue me! My husband doesn't even like to text, so it's a stupid idea for us to get a smart phone plan if he's not even going to use it.

5. Favorite YouTube video. Post it!
David After Dentist {Remix}, no doubt about it! I will still laugh my butt off and sing along, even after how-ever-many years it's been since I first saw it. I love the screaming, it gets me every time.

And this little gem I posted a little while ago is a pretty close second!

6. Biggest online pet peeve?
Gosh, I don't know... spam, probably. I'm pretty tolerant when it comes to other stuff - I just figure it's a difference of opinion or that the other party doesn't know any better. Maybe I'm too nice?

I'm linking up with Neely and Ashley; you should too!
Sunday Social

1 comment:

  1. I check e-mail first thing in the morning too. What did we do before e-mail?! David after dentist is one of my favorites :) Your blog is adorable! I am your newest follower and cant wait to look around :) Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...